1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon SkUniversal 1.3

Skript addon that provides support for a variety of plugins.

Tags:
  1. Donut
    [​IMG]
    Overview:
    SkUniversal is a Skript addon that aims to universalize Skript by providing support for a wide range of plugins. You can download the latest version of Skript here.

Installation:

1. Download the plugin jar.
    2. Place the jar in your plugins folder.
    3. Restart your server and enjoy!
    Supported Plugins:
    Click here for documentation!

Don't see your favorite plugin?
    First make sure that another addon doesn't support it, then feel free to request it in the discussion tab or pm me. There's a decent chance it'll be added!

Bugs?
    Report the issue by posting in the discussion tab, pming me, or contact me on discord.

Donations:
    All donations are greatly appreciated :emoji_slight_smile:
    [​IMG]

Source Code: https://github.com/OfficialDonut/SkUniversal
    GrimEpp and Wynnevir like this.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.3
  2. Version 1.2.5
  3. Version 1.2

Recent Reviews

1. feerko
    feerko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Hello, your addon is awesome. Can you add support for FactionsUUID? SkRambled is outdated :(
    1. Donut
  2. JustADev
    JustADev
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    10/10 would highly recommend. But I would love it if you added aSkyblock plugin support bro. Nice work!
    1. Donut
  3. Ayham Alali
    Ayham Alali
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    I didn't use it yet, but looks very useful, hope you add more plugins support like.. MineCrates, PrisonMines, DeluxeChat, DeluxeTags.. specially those premium plugins :)
    Keep going mate <3
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      More plugins are on the way!
  4. GrimEpp
    GrimEpp
    5/5,
    Really good addon. There are so many addons around, and most them only make the same effects. It is really nice to have a hookup to so many plugins. +1
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback!
  5. PuchiGFX
    PuchiGFX
    5/5,
    Nice addon! :D
    Idea: add cookloco's skywars support, i need it :-:
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it! I should be able to add support for cookloco's skywars (next update will be in a couple weeks give or take, maybe sooner).
  6. Uzumaki
    Uzumaki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    ----------------------------------------------
    Thanks for this Amazing addon.
    ----------------------------------------------
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Support skUnity

The staff team works very hard to make sure the community is running its best. This means constantly performing upgrades to systems and other features. This does cost a bit of money to keep doing. Donating to skUnity would allow the server to keep running smoothly for years to come!

Support Us!
  • Join Our Discord

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.