- Fixed a bug in the queue system.
- Fixed a bug where some users with different configuration options would not be allowed to use the connect effect.
- Some internal changes
- Made some code improvements and performance boosts.
- Skungee is recommended to be running on the latest 1.12-SNAPSHOT Bungeecord jar. Some features and syntax will not work otherwise, but the majority work on all.
- The Bungeecord 1.12-SNAPSHOT is just the time it came out. It allows all versions to actually get passed through it. You could join a 1.12 Bungeecord with a 1.7 client and it will work fine. It's just the servers that need to handle multiple client versions. I suggest ProtocolSupport in that case with a 1.12 server. (ProtocolSupport allows for clients from 1.4.3-1.12.2+ to join)
- The config.yml will reset, so make sure you have saved your valuable configuration options.
- You need to install this update on both the Spigot servers and Bungeecord server.
- If you find any bugs, please notify a Skungee developer with all the information you can provide, errors, your code, the versions of the server and Skungee etc
- Source code at: https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee
- If you feel like donating to me for my free project you can do so by clicking the button below, much love.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skungee - The proxy addon for Skript 2.0.0-BETA-3
A Skript addon that allows for full control over your proxy.