1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon Skungee - The proxy addon for Skript 2.0.0-BETA-4

A Skript addon that allows for full control over your proxy.

1. SNAPSHOT: Possible socket hold lag fix.

LimeGlass
    This update fixes a possible bug that causes SkellettProxy to hold SkellettPacket's from being sent, waiting for a response from Skellett. This issue was causing console errors, some harmless, and some not so much.

Side notes:
    • This version has RedisBungee stuff disabled as I compiled this version on my new PC and I don't have RedisBungee's source/jar.
    • New versions reset your config's to make sure they have the latest config options, so make sure you save your config if you modified any values.
    • Bungeecord events can't be cancelled in this version. As that was the main issue. Needs more testing before I release that.
    • Thanks to all the 1 star reviews waiting for this update ._.
    • This version should work fine on the latest Skellett.
    • This version is a beta SNAPSHOT. If you find any bugs please report.
    PheonBest and Perkus like this.
Return to update list...