Happy Holidays from the Skungee team!
- Cipher Encryption support for packets in the Skungee protocol. (There are two new configuration nodes)
- Added ability to define the Charset used when sending GlobalScripts, this allows for you to define which symbols may be used. (1 new list configuration node)
- Added some grammar fixes to the comments in the configurations.
- New GlobalScripts feature called MimicExact. What this does is basically makes sure that all the scripts in every connected Spigot Skript scripts folder matches the scripts in the Skungee scripts folder (bungeecord/plugins/Skungee/scripts) and server folders are excluded and work as expected towards that dedicated server (bungeecord/plugins/Skungee/scripts/Hub/)
- Fixed potential null bug in sending handshake packet.
- Fixed connect effect and connect packet not working in some cases.
- Changed some default values of configurations.
- Fixed some minor internal bugs.
- Optimized coding.
Let me know any suggestions you may have, Skungee has nearly 95% of the Bungeecord API implemented and Skungee has a packet listener system, so anything can be possible even grabbing from Spigot, and even if it's not in the Bungeecord API. I just need some suggestions, you may do so at the Github https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee/issues
There are 3-5 new configuration nodes + a new list node!
- The config.yml will reset on updating, old configurations will be moved to their own folder, make sure to reset the values.
- You need to install this update on both the Spigot servers and Bungeecord servers.
- If you find any bugs, please notify a Skungee developer with all the information you can provide, errors, your code, the versions of the servers and Skungee etc at the issues link below.
- Source code at: https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee
- Skungee progress can be viewed at https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee/projects
- Skungee bugs can be reported at https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee/issues
- If you feel like donating to this free project you can do so by clicking the button below, much love.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skungee - The proxy addon for Skript 2.0.0-BETA-4
A Skript addon that allows for full control over your proxy.