• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Dominic, Sashie, LuisaDraws, Jordan
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
  6. 1.13
  7. 1.14
  8. 1.15
  9. 1.16
  10. 1.17
  11. 1.18
  12. 1.19

Artwork provided by LuisaDraws (https://luisadraws.com)

Skungee is a proxy Skript addon that gives you full control over the entire proxy, it's that simple.

Requirements:
- Java 8+
- Skript 2.6+

Installation:

1.) Place Skungee in your proxy plugins folder and restart proxy.
2.) Install Skungee on every other server connected to this proxy that you want Skript support for, then restart those servers.
3.) Configure the configuration found at plugins/Skungee to match the same port as the Skungee config found in the proxy plugin folder. The Host option in the configuration on the spigot servers should match the IP of your proxy (Excluding the ip port)

Documentation hosted at Skripthub

Code:
<dependency>
  <groupId>com.skungee</groupId>
  <artifactId>skungee</artifactId>
  <version>2.0.0-BETA-5</version>
</dependency>
Code:
repositories {
    maven {
        url 'https://maven.pkg.github.com/Skungee/Skungee-2.0.0/'
        credentials {
            username = "Skungee"
            password = System.getenv("GITHUB_PACKAGES_KEY")
        }
}

dependencies {
    // Skungee
    implementation (group: 'com.skungee', name: 'skungee', version: 'VERSION') {
        exclude group: 'com.sitrica', module: 'japson'
        transitive = false
    }
}

If you're struggling to install Skungee, feel free to reach out to us.​

If you feel like donating to this free project you can do so by clicking the button below, much love.
Author
LimeGlass
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.81 star(s) 21 ratings

More resources from LimeGlass

Latest updates

1. 2.0.0-BETA-5

Updated libraries to Spigot 1.19.4, Skript 2.7.0-beta2 and Bungeecord 1.19 Changed the...
  2. Update libraries

- Updated to Spigot and Bungeecord 1.19. - Updated to Velocity 3.0. - Now compiles down to Java...
  3. Fix download link

Fix download link

Latest reviews

If i could marry a plugin... it would be this one hands down
Not tested, yet. But it sounds really fantastic and LimeGlass is a professional developer and supporter of Skript - so thanks a lot for that!!!!
YES! THANK YOU FOR 2.0.0!
This Skript addon allows you to send players between bungee servers, check bungee server status and more!
[Skungee] Severe Error: [ServerSocket couldn't be created on port: 1337] how do i fix it
It's good, it adds a way to easily get other bungeecord servers' info. But, it stops working after a day or smth of uptime :(
This plugin is awesome! But I have 2 problems 1 is that there is a weird console error and the second thing is that I can't broadcast a message to all players. I've looked in the syntax and I'm probably doing something wrong but there is an error.
Hi i use this plugin since a week and this is a fantastic plugin, but today i got an error and i don't know how can i fix it.

[10:27:08 INFO]: [Skungee] There was no socket found or was denied access at 0.0.0.0:1337
[10:27:08 INFO]: [Skungee] Going into keep alive mode...

Can you help me?
LimeGlass
LimeGlass
The error is because your credentials are incorrect, you can private message me.
an essenstial add for bungee skripters and a very great addon but since I've updated my skungee 1.0.11 -> 1.0.13 When my server is launched i have to do an /sk reload all to make skungee syntaxes functiona. Idk if i'm the only people wo have this bug but it's very annoying :/

Btw some missed functionalities like starting / restarting a server
Good plugin, easy to setup and configure along with some nice events. Although the page isn't very clear how do i make a global skript? Also i reccomend making a video
Nice bungeecord plugin i like it ;)

And can you help, with bungeecord teleportations ?

How i can teleport player in specific location on bungeecord servers ?
LimeGlass
LimeGlass
Skungee can't access teleporting players on Spigot, but you can use the evaluation effect after connecting to a server, which evaluates a Skript effect.