Bugfixes and more
- Updated how de/serialization works using Snakeyamls built in methods
- This means you will see a change in how Skript serialized classes look removing the map node 'skriptclass' to a tag '!skriptclass' that Snakeyaml uses to parse data types
- Vector and Location also have a tag and removal of the map node representing the data type
- Bukkits ConfigurationSerializable data types are also de/serializable using the same method bukkit feeds to snakeyaml
- These types have their own serialized structure
- It will update any previously saved data types
- Added Effect to delete all yaml or any loaded yaml from a directory
- 'delete all [y[a]ml] from [(1¦non[(-| )]relative)] director(y|ies) %strings%'
- 'delete (all|any) loaded [y[a]ml] from [(1¦non[(-| )]relative)] director(y|ies) %strings% [using [the] filename as [the] id]'
- Re-added 'Does yaml path exist' condition since the built in skript version was returning the wrong result (check docs for more info)
- Changed 'Yaml' expression to [[skript-]y[a]ml] (1¦value|2¦(node|path) list|3¦(node|path)[s with] keys|4¦list) %string% (of|in|from) %string% [without string checks]
- Using '(node|path) list' only gets a list of nodes at that path (full names like 'rootnode.subnode' are returned)
- Fixed comments and header not loading into memory during a fresh load (causing them to not be saved as a result)
- Snakeyaml loads asynchronously already so i changed loading 'Effect' instead of 'AsyncEffect' (it fixes an error that happens sometimes)
Skript serialized classes now look like...
- nodeName: !skriptclass
- type: someclasstype
- data: bGF3bHMgZ2V0IHJla3QgPDMgdGhpcyBpcyBvbmx5IGZvciBleGFtcGxl
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-yaml v1.3.2
YAML the way it should be