- Supported Minecraft Versions:
It does what it says!
This addon requires:
- Votifier (obviously)
- Java 8
Vote Receive Event
Called every time Votifier receives a vote.
This event has access to: event-vote
- on [(any|every|raw)] [votifier] vote receiv(e|ed)
- on [(any|every|raw)] votifier vote
Online Player Vote Event
Called when an online player votes for the server.
This event has access to: event-player and event-vote
- on [online] [player] vote
All of the available expressions from this addon are properties of event-vote.
The server list name from where the vote was cast.
- ([web]site|server[ ]list|service) [name] of event-vote
The voter's submitted username.
- [(voter|sender)] user[(-| )]name of event-vote
Voter IP Address
The IP address used when the voter submitted their vote.
- [(voter|sender)] [ip(-| )]address of event-vote
The timestamp from when the vote was cast.
- [(voter|sender)] time[(-| )]stamp of event-vote
- # This voter is online!
- on vote:
- broadcast "&6&l&oVote! &e%username of event-vote% voted on &f&n%website of event-vote%"
- send "&6Congrats&7, %username of event-vote%!" to event-player
- # The voter may or may not be online...
- on votifier vote:
- send "&9Received a vote." to console
- send "&7-&f Username: %username of event-vote%" to console
- send "&7-&f Website: %server list of event-vote%" to console
- send "&7-&f Address: %ip address of event-vote%" to console
- send "&7-&f Timestamp: %timestamp of event-vote%" to console
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-votifier-hook 1.1.0
Create custom Votifier listeners in Skript!