This pretty big update implemented whole new features: Queues!
Queues are made for huge data management, and only advanced users should use them.
You can create a queue for a specific path, then every change made to it will be queued, but not saved to the file yet.
Make the changes you want, and save the file one time with all these values by restarting the queue!
- create shortcut for "plugins/Test/test.json" as "config"
- start queue for "config" # After this effect, every changes made to "config" will be queued and not saved
- set value "test" of "config" to true
- set value "Hello.World" of "config" to 30
- save queue for "config" # Every change will be saved here
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-storage: Whole new way to store data! 1.2.1
Support YAML, JSON and TOML, all with same syntaxes and optimization!