skript-storage was made to handle the most used file-storage system and use them easily with Skript. In addition to YAML, you can also manage JSON and TOML files as you like, since all of them have multiple advantages and disadvantages.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17
File Types Storage
skript-storage allow three main file storage type:
- YAML (valid extension: .yml)
- JSON (valid extension: .json)
- TOML (valid extension: .toml)
All of them have different advantages and disadvantages which will allow using one or the other for this or that type of storage.
skript-storage supports all of these three types, and the best part is that you don’t have to change anything in your code! Every node will be represented in the same way and every expression will be supported with these types.
Only headers comments will be available for YAML and not for JSON neither TOML.
skript-storage determine the file type with its extension (see the second part), and you cannot make a file with another extension (skript-storage will be unable to parse it)
Simple example using shortcut:
Advanced example using queue:Code (Text):
- create shortcut for "plugins/Test/config.yml" as "config"
- set value "First.Second" from "config" to "Hello World!"
- set value "First.Third.Fourth" from "config" to 50
- set value "First.Lastly" from "config" to 30
- set value "SecondMain" from "config" to "Welcome!"
- set value "Node.Path" from "config" to red # Color
- set value "Node.Path" from "config" to now # Date
- set value "Node.Path" from "config" to 20 minutes # Timespan
- create shortcut for "plugins/Test/test.json" as "config"
- start queue for "config"
- set value "test" of "config" to true
- set value "Hello.World" of "config" to 30
- save queue for "config"
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-storage: Whole new way to store data! 1.2.1
Support YAML, JSON and TOML, all with same syntaxes and optimization!