- Added "priority load"
- by default, all scripts prefixed with "_" will be loaded before others
- this is configurable in the script's options
- the prefix is also configurable
- Added "block native commands"
- this allows to block usage of the Skript-native commands "/skript reload all" and "/skript reload scripts"
- turned off by default
- you might want to use this when certain add-on features are broken by using either of those commands (recurring example: TusKe's GUIs)
- The prefix now says "[SRS]" correctly, rather than falsely disguising as MEINKRAFT-module as before. (this propably means nothing to you)
- Made timings more precise
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Skript Reloading Shorthands 1.2
Provides commands that allow you reload the scripts you need in a quick fashion