Resource icon

Script Skript Reloading Shorthands 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
  3. 1.9
  4. 1.10
  5. 1.11
  6. 1.12
  7. 1.13
Skript Reloading Shorthands

Requires:

Installation:
  • Just drop this script anywhere in your scripts folder and reload it.
  • Make sure SkUtilities is installed and working.
Usage:
  • Command "/sra"
    This is nothing more but a shorthand for the "/skript reload all" command. Seems redundant, but trust me, it's a time saver.

• Command "/srs [<scripts>]"
    Allows you to reload certain scripts only ("srs" standing for "skript reload scripts"), however, it also allows you to only load scripts only in a certain folder or scripts sharing a piece of string.

code_language.skript:
    /srs lib/ #will only reload scripts in folders called "lib"
    /srs functions/helpers/ #will only reload scripts in folders "functions/helpers/"
    /srs test.sk #will only reload scripts named "test.sk"

The [<scripts>] argument is optional. If left blank, all of your scripts will be reloaded.

But wait there's more!
    Timings will be generated that show you how long each script took to reload (time displayed in milliseconds) and also gives you a total reload-time for all involved scripts:
    63lzJj.jpg
In-script options:
code_language.skript:
priority load : true                # whether scripts prefixed with "_" should be loaded before others
priority prefix : _                 # this supports multiple characters
print timings : true                # if timings should be printed
block native commands : false       # blocks usage of the "/skript reload all" and "/skript reload scripts" commands

That's all there is to it.
This simple little script is a huge time saver for me and i hope it will be for you, too.

If you like this resource, please consider buying me a coffee:
PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/langejulian
Author
jaylawl
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from jaylawl

Latest updates

1. Awesome update

1.2 Changelog Added "priority load" by default, all scripts prefixed with "_" will be loaded...
  2. Lel

Fixed bugfix of the prior bugfix
  3. Bugfix

Fixed feature of "/srs" command to skip disabled. This feature was added in version 1.0, but...

Latest reviews

Works great and saves a TON of time :) -