skript-reflect will stop supporting Skript versions below 2.6 when a stable Skript 2.6 version is released. This means that this could be the last skript-reflect version that supports 2.5.3 and 2.2-dev36.
- Fix declaringClass NPE
- Improve Java call errors with difference between static and non-static
- Allow primitives in class literal expression
- Improve inner class import system, for exampleif is imported
- Fix Java calls with numerical wrapper parameter types
- Fix custom event expression with only data specified
- Fix custom expression with return type being allowed in places where a different type is required
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-reflect 2.3
Reflection utilities for Skript