Players can now be given and allowed to store anything (except pouches) inside of 3 different sizes of pouches!
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
1 - 2 Rows (18 Slots)
2 - 4 Rows (36 Slots)
3 - 6 Rows (54 Slots)
- Skript (https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript/releases)
- Skript-Gui (https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-gui/releases) Please use at least release Beta 1 or you will not be able to shift-click item in
- Skript-Reflect (https://github.com/TPGamesNL/skript-reflect/releases)
- SkBee (https://github.com/ShaneBeee/SkBee/releases)
If you notice any bugs or want to suggest a feature message me on discord! Warpedtimes#9475
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Skript Pouches (Backpacks) 1.3
Allow players to have various sizes of pouches to store items in!
- Fixed Offhand Bug Dec 10, 2021
- Fixed offhand bug Dec 10, 2021
- Fixed Bug + 1.18 Works Dec 10, 2021