Resource icon

Script [Skript] Player Warps [Customizable] 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Itzdlg (Dev)
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.12
Description:

Playerwarps is a skript where players can create warps themself. You can choose the maximum amount of warps a player can have, you can give them the permission to bypass the limit, and other things.

The skript is VERY customizable too. You can choose aliases, prefixes, different variants for different arguments, blocked symbols from warps, maximum amount of warps, permissions etc etc just by the first few lines of the skript.

The main command is defaulting /playerwarp allowing also /pwarp and other aliases. You can change the colors just from a few file changes from the options.

Features:

- Maximum Warps
- Teleporting to Warps
- Deleting warps (only yours AND with both permissions, anyones)
- Creating player warps
- Featured Warps

Planned Features:

- /pwarp rate <warp> <1-5>

Default permissions and commands:

/pwarp create <warp>
pwarps.create

/pwarp delete <warp>
pwarps.delete
pwarps.delete.other

/pwarp teleport <warp>
pwarps.teleport

/pwarp feature <warp>
pwarps.feature

/pwarp featured
pwarps.featuredlist

/pwarp info <warp>
pwarps.info

Unlimited warps:
pwarps.unlimited

If you need any help please contact me on SKUnity.
Author
Itzdlg
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Better code formatting

No more need for the possible_variants option being changed. Cleaned up the code to use else...

Latest reviews

Lol, thank you so much for the skript!! I love it too!
Wonderful sk i love it .
Itzdlg
Itzdlg
Sorry for the very late response, got caught up in things. Thank you so much for the review :)