Skip to content

Releases: APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders

09 Feb 20:50
d50ec74
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

skript-placeholder 1.6.0

After long delays, I am excited to finally be releasing skript-placeholders 1.6.0.

This release contains significant internal improvements that bring some minor new features and fixes to enjoy.

As always, if you encounter any errors or unexpected behavior, please report them through the issues page.

NOTICE: This version of skript-placeholders requires Skript 2.7.3 and newer to function.

Additions

• #52 Added support for setting the result to any type (it will internally be converted into text) (thanks @DelayedGaming)

Fixes

• Fixed an issue that caused synchronization errors with configurations of Skript using asynchronous or parallel loading (closes #40)
  • Fixed an issue that caused an increase in resource consumption when using the addon with newer versions of Skript (closes #50)
  • Fixed an issue where the plugin.yml did not specify an API version (it now uses 1.13) (closes #51)

1.5.2 - Another bug fix update

05 Aug 18:42
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

Fixes #27

This release also updates the addon's dependencies. It should be compatible with Skript 2.5 / 2.6.

As always, if you encounter any issues or have any ideas for updates, please feel free to open an issue at https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders/issues

Nightly builds are now available too. You may access them via commits or through the actions tab.

Enjoy!

1.5.1 - Minor Bug Fix

05 Jan 16:36
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

This release fixes a small issue with using MVdWPlaceholderAPI. Fixes #18.

1.5 - Cleanup and new features

26 Sep 21:39
2e1dcc9
Compare
Choose a tag to compare
  • A lot of syntax has been merged together. Scripts should still work, but some may require minor changes. The documentation has been updated to reflect this update, so I advise users to check that out.
  • Overall plugin size has been reduced due to internal cleanup and refactoring.
  • The colorize option now works on any placeholder being parsed.
  • OfflinePlayer support has been improved for PlaceholderAPI.
  • #9 has been fixed.
  • You can now listen to multiple prefixes or placeholders in one event (this registers a placeholder for each prefix)
  • PlaceholderAPI placeholders now persist on /papi reload.
  • GitHub Actions now creates an artifact for each build.

EDIT: ninja fix to patch a small issue

If you are having any issues, please let me know here or on discord. Check the README for the relevant links.

PlaceholderAPI Updates

05 May 21:01
Compare
Choose a tag to compare
  • Updated PlaceholderAPI to 2.10.6 Please make sure you are running the latest version!
  • Added a new option (without color) to the parse placeholder expression. This only applies to PlaceholderAPI placeholders. It affects whether the returned placeholder value is colorized.
  • Fixed a few NPEs that could occur

If you encounter any issues, please let me know!

A Small Update

23 Mar 03:28
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

This version was mainly a code-cleanup on my end. If you encounter any issues, please be sure to let me know!

Notable Changes:

• A few documentation/wiki changes
  • Minor pattern changes (should not affect the user)

Bug Fixes

17 Dec 22:26
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

This update fixes a few bugs:

• Fixed an error that would occur with asynchronous calls (Closes #4).
  • Fixed an error that sometimes occurred with setting the result.

If you have any suggestions for this addon, let me know :)

Register Placeholders with MVdWPlaceholderAPI

02 Dec 03:50
0914f9a
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

EDIT: There may have been issues with the previous jar. I have updated the jar file for this release.

IMPORTANT: There were minor syntax changes in this update, so your code may have to be updated. Due to the new syntax, the documentation and examples have been moved over to wiki pages (https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders/wiki). The latest syntax is available there.

This update allows you to register placeholders using MVdWPlaceholderAPI.
For this to work, you must have an MVdW plugin installed. This also goes for parsing placeholders from MVdWPlaceholderAPI.

The addon also no longer requires PlaceholderAPI and will function if you only have MVdWPlaceholderAPI installed.

MVdW Placeholders

01 Dec 15:16
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

This release adds support for MVdW Placeholders and also fixes potential bugs.

First Release

30 Nov 22:53
Compare
Choose a tag to compare

This release updates the addon to work with PlaceholderAPI's PlaceholderExpansion system. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to message me or post in the issues tab.