• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Pikachu
Supported Skript Version
  1. 2.7
  2. 2.8
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.13
  2. 1.14
  3. 1.15
  4. 1.16
  5. 1.17
  6. 1.18
  7. 1.19
  8. 1.20
This addon allows you to create your own PlaceholderAPI placeholders, which can be used in any plugin that supports it. You are also able to use PlaceholderAPI and MVdW placeholders within your scripts.

It is a fork of Ersatz which has been updated to work with the newer versions of PlaceholderAPI.

Information, downloads, and documentation are available on GitHub: https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders

If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to message me here or on GitHub (note: I will most likely respond faster on GitHub).

There is a lot more syntax and documentation than Ersatz originally had. Due to this, documentation is now being hosted on the addon's GitHub Wiki.
https://github.com/APickledWalrus/skript-placeholders/wiki
Author
APickledWalrus
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from APickledWalrus

Latest updates

1. 1.6.0

This update resolves the issues reported when using newer versions of Skript. The full changelog...
  2. 1.5.2 - Another bug fix update

**From GitHub:** Fixes #27 This release also updates the addon's dependencies. It should be...
  3. 1.5.1 - Minor Bug Fix

I forgot to do this a while ago... sorry!

Latest reviews

D
I must say, this addon is very usefull, and the developer is very friendly!
Works perfectly, thank you a TON!

Only thing I'd suggest is to add the direct examples off SkriptHub to the Wiki.
Thanks, great update ! (and great add-on by the way)
Great work! Finally got to see someone take over this project.
Thanks man nice addon, Saved me from lines of code... 5 stars of course!
Thank you so much for updating Ersatz to make it work without any deprecated methods. I am certainly going to use this!
APickledWalrus
APickledWalrus
Thank you for the review!