⚠️ Breaking Changes
- Make reflection-based events use imported classes instead of strings
- Fix compatibility with other addons that add custom sections
- Use both codenames and user input patterns when looking up classinfos
- Allow specifying change types in expression changers (#53)
- Allow multiple input types in property syntaxes (#85)
- Allow array parameters in method descriptors (#86)
- Allow numeric arrays to be converted into other numeric arrays (#90)
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-mirror 0.19.1
Natural reflection utilities for Skript