Resource icon

Addon skript-db 0.2.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
  3. 1.9
  4. 1.10
  5. 1.11
  6. 1.12
Awesome direct database access for Skript

What makes skript-db different from other SQL addons?
  • Automatic SQL injection protection
  • Support for connections to multiple databases
  • An amazingly intuitive list variable system for reading query outputs
Documentation/Source - Releases

Quickstart
code_language.skript:
on script load:
  set {sql} to the database "mysql://localhost:3306/mydatabase?user=admin&password=12345&useSSL=false"

command /dbtest:
  trigger:
    execute "select * from table" in {sql} and store the result in {output::*}
Author
btk5h
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from btk5h

Latest updates

1. skript-db 0.2.0

Add option for synchronous execution on other threads Add some warnings for misusing SQL...
  2. skript-db 0.1.1

Cache connections with the same jdbc url (fixes #2)

Latest reviews

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Variables (including temporary variables) keep getting deleted, (temporary) variables transform into "null" or <none>. Very complicated to use and cannot recommend.
Broken since 31 dec 2018 with new Skript version. All Skript's devs has said that skript-db need a fix to support the fixed 'normal' functionning of local variable.
It's very good addons, but the temporary variables is deleted... ;(
Really good for MySQL management. Can you make it to where we can use variables for table names in the syntax?

ex. set {_table} to "data"
execute "SELECT * FROM %{_table}%"
returns <none> every time unfortunately but if you put "data" instead of %{_table}%, it works...
btk5h
btk5h
You can already do this. Just use %unsafe {_table}% instead of %{_table}% to acknowledge that you're sidestepping skript-mirror's SQL injection safety.
Seems good, but can there be a tutorial about like how I can create a SqlCoins system so i can use that for my minecraft server network for a global coins currency thru my bungecord
Very good addon, could you add sqlite support?
Good job
btk5h
btk5h
skript-db should already support sqlite. You just need to connect using sqlite's jdbc url and drivers
Does what its supposed to do. and i love this:

[the] [last] (sql|db|data(base|[ ]source)) error

:)