- Fixed an issue where Skream wouldn't load if Citizens wasn't installed on the server.
- Fixed an issue where the color of a team and the glow color of an NPC used strings to set them instead of an actual color (also returns an actual color now).
- Added an expression to get the entity object of an NPC (as suggested by GitHub user EarthAgar).
- Fixed an issue where the Sprinting & Sneaking expressions would return a string.
- Added messages to console that display what elements have/haven't loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the Team type would have a conflict error if another addon had the Team type.
- Added an optional speed argument for NPC pathfinding.
- Multiple team elements' syntax has changed to fit the wording changes with the change to the Team type.
- You may no longer simply type out the name of the team to fulfill the team type, you must use the TeamByName expression to fulfill it (team "red"). This change was made to completely irradicate any conflict errors that could occur.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skream 2.1
A Skript addon for teams, NPCs, advancements, and more!