- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15SkQueryToTuskeInfos:
- Author: Olyno
- Tested in: 1.11.2 and 1.12
- Requires addons: SkUtilities
- Command: /convert <name of the script>
SkQueryToTuske is a simple script! It simply allows you to convet your guis with SkQuery to guis with Tuske. In 1 command, your nightmare of changing your script from A to Z to Tuske is over!
This script contains only 1 command. See above.
Installation and use:
Even if it is simple to use this script, you still need an installation.
- Download the script from this page
- Move this script from your downloads to your server in the following path: "plugins/Skript/scripts"
- Execute the command "/sk reload all" from the console or in-game.
Possible issues with the script:
- Code your script using SkQuery (except if you already did it)
- Move your SkQuery script to this path: "plugins/Skript/scripts"
- Execute the command "/convert <the name of your SkQuery script>" from the console or in-game
- Receive the latest informations in the console (errors, validations....)
- Get your converted script to Tuske at this path: "plugins/Skript/scripts"
- Your code has been changed in part, but you can get some issues:
- Your accents are gone?! Yes ! They were removed. It's your job to do.
- Your symbols or special characters have disapeared and been replaced by something else? Same as above. Simply put them back once the conversion is complete.
- "This file doesn't exist": You gave a wrong name or path to the convert command.
- "So much files created! Please delete last files to convert this file": You can convert up to 5 times the same script with the same name. Previous conversions will have to be deleted.© All rights reserved
No illegal copy is allowed
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script SkQueryToTuske 1.2b
Convert your gui with SkQuery to gui with TuSke using 1 command!