- Removed custom events, expressions, property expression, and functions. These features were experimental and you should be using Skript's built in functions over SkQuery's implementation.
- Bandage patch for recipes throwing a deprecated warning. I would highly suggest using another addon that handles recipes better over SkQuery. I will not be remaking the recipe system in SkQuery at this time.
- Added a new syntax to force sleeping at a bed location (make|force) %player% [to] sleep at %location%
- Recoded the item projectile syntax
- Item projectile syntax now allows for multiple entities to fire at the same time.
- Adapted the item projectile system to use ItemType over ItemStack. This may improve correct aliases lookup in older versions of Skript and/or Minecraft versions.
- Updated some libraries
Please post bug reports at https://github.com/SkQuery/SkQuery/issues
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon SkQuery [1.13-1.19+] 4.1.6
The original Skript Addon.