- Midi is playing condition;Code (Text):
- midi [ids] %strings% (are|is) playing
- midi [ids] %strings% (are|is)(n't| not) playing
- Location is within now accepts multiple locations;Code (Text):
- %locations% (is|are) within %location% (to|and) %location%
- %locations% (are|is)(n't| not) within %location% (to|and) %location%
- Revamped the whole Midi system, made it sound better, use 1.12 sounds, and performance boost (Will default to 1.8 sounds when 1.8-1.11 is installed)
- Added a Util class for maintaining 1.9+ support
- A null pointer in the Yaml.
- A null pointer in the Midi system
- 1.13 sounds and deprecated methods not working.
- Changed some deprecated methods to work for both those deprecated methods and new methods in case the user is either running on 1.8 or 1.13+
- Fixed the stop midi effect not working sometimes.
- Fixed 1.13 issues with Materials.
- Removed the old v1 Visualizer system (Not Format slot, that's v2)
- Moved all custom util classes into just utils.
Please report bugs at https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/SkQuery/issues
Otherwise myself or other developers will never see the bug report or forget.
I love SkQuery's Midi system way more than NoteBlockAPI to be honest. Always have, always will, sounds much better.
Video demo of the new Midi system;
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon SkQuery [1.13-1.19+] 4.1.7
The original Skript Addon.