Latest 4.1.6+ version only works with Skript 2.6.1+ and was compiled in Java 17 (MC 1.13+). If you're running 1.9-1.12 use SkQuery version 4.1.4. If you're running 1.13+ and have Java 17 use this version, if you are still using anything between Java 11 and Java 16 use version 4.1.5 or upgrade to Java 17. Click "Version History" tab to view older versions.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18
1.6-1.8 versions of SkQuery can be found here https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/skquery (use 3.21.4)
This build is based off Gatt's SkQuey edit in which he removed:
- JSON messages
- Scoreboard stuff
- Change skin effect
- Dead bossbar stuff
- Removed all packet stuff
- A lot of bug fixes
- Made to work in most versions above 1.12
- Added tempo option to midi syntaxCode (Skript):
- play midi %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added play midi from web link syntaxCode (Skript):
- play midi from [(web[site]|link)] %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added stop for midi filesCode (Skript):
- stop midi [id] %string%
- Added file existence condition fileCode (Skript):
- [exist[(s|ance)] [at]] %string% or file %string% exists
- Removed some files that were not used
- Removed lores, Skript 2.3+ has lores now.
- Fixed Yaml
- Fixed getOnlinePlayers() crash
- Fixed glowing itemtype
- Fixed protocolib crash error
- Fixed the permission manager
- Fixed a bunch of null pointers
- Fixed Time Relative not being able to be reset
- Fixed fireworks
- Fixed pop firework effect but removed clientside ability. New syntax:
- (detonate|pop) %fireworkeffects% at %locations%
- Added the ability to do multiple lamba evaluates. New syntax:Code (Skript):
- do [%-number% time[s]] %lambda%
- Added former movement location. Uses the getFrom() in the on any movement that never existed.
- ([the] (past|former) move[ment] [location]
- Added settable relative option to the time relative syntax.
- (relative|player) time of %player% [with relative %-boolean%]
- %player%'s (relative|player) time [with relative %-boolean%]
- Fixed the where filter expression not working. (Throws some errors if the predicate contains an unknown expression/value. Looking into fixing that.)
- Changed the any movement syntax from [on] any movement to [on] any move[ment]
- Removed broken map support.
- Removed the annoying startup message saying this is an unoffical build from Gatt's since it's not really needed.
- Changed this syntaxCode (Skript):
- blocks within %location% (to|and) %location%
- Added bStats metrics https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/SkQuery
- Removed ProtocolLib as a dependency. Meaning these broken syntax don't exist anymore:But these syntax still work:Code (Skript):
- make %players% see %blocks% as %itemtype% permanently
- restore updates to %blocks% for %offlineplayers%
- restore all updates
I am not the offical creator of this addon. This addon was made by w00tmaster the developer of SkQuery. All credit goes towards him. This is just a fork I made that allows SkQuery to work for versions 1.13+Code (Skript):
- make %players% see %block% as %itemtype%
- make %players% see lines of %block% as %string%, %string%, %string%[ and], %string%
Please don't demand support for this build.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon SkQuery [1.13-1.18+] 4.1.6
The original Skript Addon.