Permission manager script for Skript using SkQuery
SkPerms is a permissions manager that handles all permissions towards the server. It can be used for independent player's permissions, or by groups for players. SkPerms is a very light weight and useful script for any server. A lot lighter than other leading permission manager plugins.
SkPerms hooks into Bukkit permissions and can acknowledge permissions from another permission managers that used Bukkit's permissions.
- Skript https://github.com/bensku/Skript/releases
- SkQuery https://forums.skunity.com/resources/unofficial-skquery-fork-1-11-2.68/
- (Optional) Skellett https://forums.skunity.com/threads/skellett-the-addon-with-a-beast-name.39/
If some of SkQuery's features aren't working. Install Skellett with SkQuery and Skellett will handle the issues.
/skp (p|player) (player) (add|remove|list) permission [permission]
/skp (p|player) (player) (add|set|remove|list) group [group]
/skp (g|group) (group) (add|remove|list) permission [permission]
/skp (g|group) (group) (add|remove|list) group [group]
/skp (g|group) (group) (prefix|suffix) set (text)
/skp (d|default) (group)
Adding a permissions through your script:
Use the following effect to add or remove player permissions from a player. SkPerms will save the data for you.
add "essentials.example" to player's permissions
remove "essentials.example" from player's permissions
- Add single permissions (Permissions that get deleted on disconnect)
- World permissions
- Any suggestions are taken