SKPermissionsEx

Addon SKPermissionsEx 0.5.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.12
I do a lot of server development and many of the owners I work for love to use PermissionsEx, so instead of creating a new plugin each time I want to interact with PEX I decided to create a skript addon. Hopefully this will help shorten development time!

This addon is and only will be focused on extending out PermissionsEx into skript. I do plan on, after this plugin is done, to do similar addons that only extend out a specific plugin or a small group of very similar plugins.

if you want to see the needed features please visit the download site, and for the documentation I currently am hosting it off of Skript Hub Later on I will host off both skript hub and the skunity docs (but haven't had my addon approved yet)

instructions on viewing the documentation for this plugin
- go to here
- scroll down on the left side till you see "Filter by Addon:" and click on it
- Scroll down even more till you see "SKPermissionsEx" and enable it
Reactions: Ayham Alali
Author
cheatchki
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from cheatchki

Latest updates

1. The Normalization

Basically, I once again just rewrote the plugin (bad habit) but this time I am actually really...
  2. Minor bug fixes

Fixed issues in syntax expressions
  3. Finished group commands

I basically did a mass re-work of the plugin in order to better suit skripts built in features...

Latest reviews

Best PEX addon alive yet. Thanks <33
how this works, is its basically a shortcut skript for PEX or a unique addon for the unadded features.
cheatchki
cheatchki
Mainly it is just a shortcut skript, and the majority of every feature that will be added can easily be done in game via commands