SkPapi

API SkPapi 1.0-BETA.7

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.16
Zq7zypl.png

Skript API with many useful things, especially for packet stuff.​

Credits (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
Big thanks to Mr.Darth for helping me with some packets, reflection, and explaining things I didn't know.
Thanks to TPGamesNL for allowing me to use part of his PacketListenerNMSK API
Also thanks to Govindas for helping me with some packets for NPCs.
Requirements:
Links:
Github page
Releases
Documentation

You can find all expressions, effects, and events in the script file (with examples)

GitRZ5q.png
Author
pesekjan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from pesekjan

Latest updates

1. 1.0-BETA.7 - Objectives, metadata and code optimizing

Removed command Version check is now more optimized All syntaxes are now more optimized...
  2. 1.0-BETA.6 - Bug fixes, new effects

Added effect for making player sleep Added effect for waking player up Added effect for reading...
  3. 1.0-BETA.5 - World borders, sign guis, events

Added full client-side world borders support Added full client-side sign guis support Added full...

Latest reviews

====================
nice api
====================
pesekjan
pesekjan
thank you! :)
Excellent support, excellent features, excellent everything!
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks!
Very pog. I would have gave 4.9 stars but the hipo at the end mmmmmmmmmm perfect
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks!
What a good API, very complete and innovative features that just this one have. Also the author is so friendly, excellent.
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks!
Excellent! Very helpful for skript developers, well coded, recommand for everyone wants to use packets handling players' behavior.
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks!