SkMenus is a little skript api which lets you open custom chest guis and then simply set the slots inside them. You can set a slot to a specific item, with a custom name, lore (with multiple lines), and even make them execute player commands (when clicked), as well as close the gui, do nothing, or even wait a certain amount of time (in seconds).
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
This opens a chest view with the stated rows, with the title you specify to the provided player.
Under the option section you can put the text "normal" or "unstealable", it automatically defaults to "normal" which makes it act like a normal chest inventory, if you have it on "unstealable" it makes all of the items inside unstealable, overriding any other options you have set per item.
- command /trash:
- openChest(player, 3, "&6&lTrash Can") # openChest() function
- setSlot(player, 3, cauldron, "&6Trash Can", "&6Put items in to this gui||&6that you no longer want.||||&6Then click close.", "nothing")
- setSlot(player, 5, barrier, "&cClose", "&cI will close this gui.", "close")
This sets the defined slot of the player's open inventory to the item you specify, with the defined name, lore, and commands. Lores can have multiple lines, you just have to split them with '||' The commands are executed from the player, these are all normal commands, except for some special ones which are on skMenus side for additional features, those can be seen here.
- nothing, makes the item do nothing, same as making it unstealable
- wait:seconds, adds in a delay before executing the next command, usage example: wait:10 that will make it wait 10 seconds
- close, closes the gui
- stealable, makes the item able to be moved from the player's open inventory
- sendMsg->text, allows you to send a colored message to the player without having to run a command, just replace text with the text of your choosing following normal color codes.
- command /sayhello:
- openChest(player, 1, "&b&lSay Hello!")
- setSlot(player, 4, bucket, "&bSay Hello!", "", "say hello||nothing") #setSlot function
Closes the defined player's current open inventory.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
API SkMenus 1.1-dev02
Powerful skript menus, no addons required.