- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19Official docs of skJson
This addon uses Google Json (Gson) API to work with Json in Skript, allowing users to edit Json files or even directly Variables that contain json
Download: GitHub or skUnity
Documentations: skJson Docs
Java 11 +
[FONT=droid sans, Arial, sans-serif]skBee
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skJson 2.6.21
Working with json in skript
- Item Conversion in JSON (Form of Skript list) Supported! Feb 1, 2023 at 11:03 AM
- Updated 2.6.2 Jan 29, 2023 at 5:03 PM
- skJson 2.6.2 Support java 11, Automatic parsing Jan 25, 2023