SkJade

Addon SkJade 1.4.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

People think this addon is abandoned for some reason but i'm just working on a 2.0 so be patient with me pls ^^
Changelog
  • 1.19.4 Support
  • Teleport hologram effect which apparently didn't exist before? Very confused at how i got away with not having it.
Supports 1.19, no new changes!
Supports 1.18.2. No new changes!
Reactions: Jake
1.4 Release
Changelog
- You can now attach the end of a laser to a LivingEntity, using `attach %livingentity% to [the] end of %lasers%`
- 1.18+ support.

I've also tried to make sure that when updates happen that do break my shit, it doesn't stop you from being able to use the addon at all, and you should be able to still use the non-NMS reliant features.
Fixes a few bugs:emoji_slight_smile: No new additions!
Fixes a bug when enabling on 1.17 servers, fixed the condition is wet not working on 1.3.1 and added support to entities for the condition.
SkJade has been updated with a fair few cool additions !

Changelog
  • Lasers! You can now create guardian beams to go from one point to another. These can be stored with the points changed
  • Contents of a hologram line. This should've already been in since day 1, however i didn't pay enough attention. You can set the contents of a line too
  • Item cooldowns, support for multiple to be set or retrieved
  • Fixed a bug with legacy startup throwing errors
  • 1.17 is now supported
  • Rebranding; SkJade's colours have been changed to be more eye friendly

As always, please report any bugs, issues, or suggestions to the issue tracker or my discord, and you will be able to find all syntax on the skUnity docs!
Reactions: Govindas
Another release which brings new syntaxes and stuffs and fixes and stuffs and yay!

Changelog
- Image Lines expression (HolographicDisplays)
- Hide Entity effect
- World Border Centre expression
- World Border Damage Amount expression
- World Border Damage Buffer expression
- World Border Size expression
- World Border Warning Distance expression
- World Border Warning Time expression
- World Border Size Over Time effect
- World Border Reset effect
- World's Hardcore Value expression
- Unary expression
- Item Cooldown expression
- Primary World expression
- Timespan in ticks expression
- Epic new syntax for the lasagna effect! (woo hoo!!!)

As always, please report any bugs, issues, or suggestions to the issue tracker or my discord!

https://www.github.com/Ankoki-Dev/SkJade/issues
https://discord.gg/3RWFg2xDBF
1.2.0 fixes bugs and brings more features!

• Various new shapes added (cone and torus(giant donut))
  • Bugs fixed, such as the NPE thrown with !{_bool} on unset variables and non-booleans.
  • New hologram features, such as getting the ID of a hologram and adding multiple lines at once.
  • New expression to get the ID of an entity and a new effect to show block break animations.
    As usual feel free to report bugs and issues, or suggest things at https://github.com/Ankoki-Dev/SkJade/issues!