SkJade

Addon SkJade 1.4.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.13
  2. 1.14
  3. 1.15
  4. 1.16
  5. 1.17
  6. 1.18
  7. 1.19
SkJade is a Skript add-on which provides custom syntax to your scripts!
SkJade has a fair share of syntax on its own, but also has a good amount of plugins which it interacts with!

SkJades key features are:
  • The ability to create and read pastebins.
  • The ability to use Holographic Displays in your scripts.
Elementals, Holographic Displays, and ProtocolLib are currently the only plugins which SkJade interacts with, however more may be added in the future!
To install SkJade, just download the jar and drag and drop it into your plugin folder. Restart your server and you've done it:emoji_grinning:

Please note I have ONLY tested this on 1.16. I will provide support for any version, but if your version is below 1.13, I will not go out of my way to add major changes for you. Update your server, there's no reason not too.

You can find the documentation here on skUnity docs!

Hopefully this add-on works well for you, but in the off-chance you find any bugs or things that don't work, or you have a suggestion, feel free to create an issue on the issue tracker or ask in my discord!
Author
Ankoki
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.83 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Ankoki

Latest updates

1. SkJade - 1.4.3

People think this addon is abandoned for some reason but i'm just working on a 2.0 so be patient...
  2. SkJade - 1.4.2

Supports 1.19, no new changes!
  3. SkJade - 1.4.1

Supports 1.18.2. No new changes!

Latest reviews

Perfect addon that I'm finding! Thank you so much!
Ankoki
Ankoki
Thank you sm ! Glad you enjoy ^.^
Absolutely love it! Lots of amazing features that just make Skript better!
Ankoki
Ankoki
Thank you! I'm glad you like it !
Very good addon, adds a lot of useful syntaxes, especially with 1.2. The developer is friendly and open to other's suggestions and support is basically instantaneous. 5/5 without any doubts
Ankoki
Ankoki
Thank you so much for the review!! :D
I like this addon. It provides a fresh new air to the rusty and old availability of skript addons. However I will not give 5 stars since this are a lot of features bummed together. Just for 1 syntax I wouldn't like to download 40 more :D
Ankoki
Ankoki
Thank you so much for the review! I will work on it :D
Great addon, very helpful and adds a lot of important features
Ankoki
Ankoki
Thank you so much for the review:D
Nice skript addon! It is very helpful and is very easy to use.
Ankoki
Ankoki
Thank you so much for the review :D