Skitch - The Twitch Addon

Addon Skitch - The Twitch Addon 1.4.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.19
Hello Skripters
Today Skitch brings out Twitch Support to Skript!

If you connect your chat with your livechat or create some funny twitch command or combine it with DiSky to create a Twitch Notification Discord Bot.
I did only test Skitch on Paper 1.19.2 and Skript 2.6.3.

Login Code Example:
Code:
on load:

twitch login to client "5g8k7ijsrghsrghsfghsfghs4ectdqo" with token "x4btasfghsfghsfghau79p4pgocdm" with secret "wes92wvsgfhsfghssxvff2dtatos" to overview "ChannelName_1, ChannelName_2, ChannelName_3"

Stream Start Example:

Code:
on twitch channel goes life:

set {_channel} to event-livechannel
       send "&a[&5TWITCH&a]&6 The channel &a%{_livechannel}%&6 is now &cLive&r" to console

Chat Message Example:

Code:
on twitch message:
   set {_channel} to event-livechannel
   set {_user} to event-liveuser
   set {_message} to event-livemessage
   send "&6[%{_channel}%] &b| &6[%{_user}%] :&a %{_message}%%nl%" to console

Documentation

Documentation

Features

• get follow events
  • get stream start events
  • get subsciption events
  • get / send live messages from / to twitch
  • and more..

Skitch was made cause i needed it myself for a Good Notification Discord bot (Made with DiSky and SKiTch) but now i want share it with you all!

unknown.png

1709648156285.png
Author
Trason
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Trason

Latest updates

1. Some cleanups

[bd4da8e](https://github.com/TrasonCo/Skitch/commit/bd4da8e6cae37615e120e91157476c8c8592efc4)...
  2. This is getting better!

Create LICENSE - TrasonCo removed old file - Danny ✨ added top predictor as list - Danny ✨...
  3. Skitch v1.2.0

What's Changed Scope System by @SkyCraft78 in https://github.com/TrasonCo/Skitch/pull/3...

Latest reviews

How can i create the Bot ?

Im don't find a Video to create this
This addon allows me to (even with my very limited knowledge of languages outside of Skript) create incredibly useful twitch bots that I honestly never imagined I'd be able to create. Seriously awesome addon even if it doesn't have every feature you might want at the moment, the developer is active and is working on adding more.
Trason
Trason
Ty for this awesome feedback <3