Welcome to the official skGlow page!
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.17, 1.18, 1.19
This addon requires the plugin eGlow to work.
Picture credit: MrGrayCat (author of eGlow)
- Docs (SkUnity docs not maintained)
- GitHub (report bugs here)
- Skript (latest version recommended)
- eGlow plugin
- Only Paper versions 1.17 have been tested, but 1.13+ likely works.
I made skGlow a little over a year ago, and since then have made nearly no changes to it. Since it originally only had 2 syntaxes, it got denied and was never published to skUnity. However, I recently decided to add a whole bunch more!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skGlow 2.0.1
A Skript addon that utilizes eGlow's API to add glowing syntaxes
- Small update Jan 30, 2023