- Changed Client time relative syntax
- Changed whitelisted condition syntaxCode (Skript):
- [skellett] [client] relative time of %player% [is] [%-boolean%] [relative] [to] [server]
- [client] relative time of %player% (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) relative [to server]
- Fixed what ever the old syntax for this was. Also made a toggle for it? Fixed this crap up.Code (Skript):
- [server] whitelist[ed] [state]
- [server] (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) whitelisted
- [file] exist(s|ance) [(at|of)] %string% [is %-boolean%]
- Added plural to add text component
- Cleaned up old gross conditions
- Some code cleaning
- Some minor bugs
- Some null pointers
- Fixed internal errors caused when Citizens disables itself due to unsupported version. Update your Citizens to the recommended version for your server.
Hidden syntax that are now public or weren't working:
- Jukebox is playing condition
- Jukebox force eject
- Skull owner/rotation
- Ticks from timespan
- More citizens stuff
- More regenerators stuff
- Remove potion effects
- Skull stuff
- Jukebox stuff
- Last created bossbar
- Create new inventory expression (Returns empty inventory) (Example below)
- As I promised every update will have some sorta Citizens feature until all of Citizens is supported (if it's not a bug fix update) Going back on that promise.
- juke[ ]box %block% (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) playing [a] (record|track|song)
- #Removes all potion effects from a player
- remove all [potion] effects from %players%
- #Returns a blank inventory
- [a] new inv[entory] [with type] %string% [with %-number% row[s]] [named %-string%]
- [the] tick[s] (of|from) [time[span]] %timespan%", "[time[span]] %timespan%'s tick[s]
- #Returns the offline player of a skull block
- [the] [skellett] skull[ ]owner of [skull] %block%
- [skellett] [skull] %block%'s skull[ ]owner
- #Returns the block face of a skull block in direction, blockface or string
- [the] [skellett] skull[ ]rotation of [skull] %block% [in (1¦direction|2¦blockface)]
- [skellett] [skull] %block%'s skull[ ]rotation [in (1¦direction|2¦blockface)]
- #Grabs the spigot BlockFace compared from a direction and block
- [the] [block[ ]]face of [block] %block% from %direction%
- [block] %block%'s [block[ ]]face from %direction%
- #Grabs the last bossbar that was created
- [the] last created [boss[ ]]bar
- #Create a regenerator with specific blocks. Good for minigames like Paintball.
- (create|make) [a] [new] [skellett] regenerator with ID %string% (from|with) %blocks%
- #Get all blocks of a regenerator
- block[s] of [skellett] regenerator [[with] id] %string%
- (make|force) [the] (npc|citizen) %citizen% (talk|say|speak) %string% [to %-players%]
- [on] (npc|citizen) (speech|speak|talk):
- #Get message in event
- #Get citizen in event
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/eFgxASt
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.1
All your Skript needs in one addon!