Here we are, 2 years later when Skellett rain vain.
This update isn't an addition update unfortunately. This update removes everything that is already added in Skript. Since the SkriptLang team has expanded and became more active, it really deprecates the usage of Skellett. Skellett became so popular because it had so many syntaxes that Skript didn't have yet. So today's update is the start of that change, lets get Skellett back to being useful, I plan on updating Skellett with more modern syntaxes that Skript has yet to add, or features that don't suit Skript.
15% of Skellett has been recoded in this update, and more to come. Thanks for choosing Skellett after all these years, and lets go for another couple more years.
Requirements: Skript 2.6+
- - Updated to Java 16
- - Updated to Skript 2.6
- - Updated to Spigot 1.17
- - Updated to Gradle 7.1.1
- - Updated Citizens to 2.0.27
- - 35% smaller jar size
- - Changed the collidable state to a condition %livingentities% is|are collidable
- - Updated the open book effect to use Spigot method and not reflection now.
Bug fixes:Code (Text):
- because they're in Skript 2.6+ now (I added majority of these to Skript myself):
- - Removed event cancel event.
- - Removed condition to check if redstone is powered.
- - Removed condition to check if item is unbreakable.
- - Removed condition to check if player is whitelisted.
- - Removed the effect to teleport a player to a world spawn (You can get the spawn of a world now)
- - Removed active potion effects expression (This is just a string and not properly implemented and Skript will soon)
- - Removed expression for getting drops of a block.
- - Removed powered block value (Redstone).
- - Removed block hardness expression.
- - Removed block xp expression.
- - Removed clicked action expression it's now inventory action in Skript.
- - Removed clicked inventory expression.
- - Removed clicked slot expression use index of clicked slot.
- - Removed clicked type expression.
- - Removed clicked hotbar type expression.
- - Removed client side weather syntaxes.
- - Removed custom syntaxes shit.
- - Removed custom name of entities expression.
- - Removed enchantment level expression.
- - Removed custom name visible expression.
- - Removed player exhaustion expression.
- - Removed fall distance expression.
- - Removed fishing syntaxes (Use RandomSk until it's added in Skript, Skellett had poor implementation)
- - Removed hotbar switch expressions.
- - Removed inventory type expression.
- - Removed invulnerable state expression.
- - Removed projectile bounce expression and condition.
- - Removed silent state of entities expression.
- - Removed spectate target expression.
- - Removed whitelist syntaxes.
- - Removed world change event value expression. Use former|future event-location in Skript.
- - Removed stuck arrows expression.
- - Removed title expression.
- - Removed fireworks.
- - Removed item despawn event.
- - Removed entity teleport event (but kept the event values as Skript doesn't for some reason)
- - Removed resurrect event.
- - Removed particles (Bad implementation)
- - Removed sound syntaxes.
- Removed because un-used or un-needed:
- - REMOVED ALL DISGUISE SYNTAXES (Unreleased addon for Disguises coming soon)
- - Removed the effects relating to files (Use Skent or SkQuery)
- - Removed condition to check if a player is viewing the credits. (It used reflection and isn't really a good addition)
- - Removed file existence condition (It's in Skent or SkQuery or SkUtils)
- - Removed the effect that opens a chest to players (It's in Khoryl now)
- - Removed the reload whitelist effect (This isn't required anymore)
- - Removed the effect that saved the player list (This isn't required anymore)
- - Removed the serialize effect (Skript serializing should not be accessible for Skript users)
- - Removed the expression getting size of variables (Inefficient, not needed and shouldn't be accessible for Skript users)
- - Removed hitbox syntaxes (This used reflection and was bad, It's now called BoundingBox in Spigot and will be added sometime to Skellett maybe)
- - Removed java version expression. (Skript users don't need this)
- - Removed long date expression (Skript users don't need this)
- - Removed item type to material string expression (Skript users don't need this)
- - Removed NBT syntaxes (These are just item flags and should be implemented properly)
- - Removed world folder expression (Skript users don't need this and it's not needed for other parts of Skellett)
- - Removed Yaml (There are lots of other alternatives now). I'm over the yaml hype train. Don't use YAML as a database, it's for configurations, but Skript has variables and options at the top of a script so.
- - Fixed adding text components to books (Used to use reflection and it broke in newer Spigot)
- - Updated the %players% is in water condition to 1.17 methods.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.1
All your Skript needs in one addon!