Skip to content
This repository has been archived by the owner on Dec 10, 2023. It is now read-only.

v1.6.3 - small update

Compare
Choose a tag to compare
@NotroDev NotroDev released this 29 Apr 09:55
· 38 commits to main since this release

Hey there!
This update is quite small, but I wanted to fix a few things before my break. What break? I mentioned it on the Discord server:

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be dropping a quick bug-fixing update either tomorrow or over the weekend. After that, there likely won't be any major updates for about 2-4 weeks, though there might be some smaller bug fixes here and there. So don't expect anything too exciting in the next month. Sorry about that. As always, I'll do my best to answer any questions or address any suggestions you may have.

Here are the changes:

• The code completion performance should be a lot better now (although it may slightly impact usage), but I'll keep working on improving the code completion system even more in the future.
  • Sometimes SkEditor+ didn't open files from FTP, and it was literally random - it sometimes worked and didn't work other times. That should be fixed now.
  • The font selection menu now shows previews of the fonts.

That's about it, I hope I didn't forget anything. I hope you won't be offended by this break 😅.