Skip to content
This repository has been archived by the owner on Dec 10, 2023. It is now read-only.

v1.6.1 - Marketplace update!

Compare
Choose a tag to compare
@NotroDev NotroDev released this 18 Apr 20:03
· 42 commits to main since this release

Hey. There were some translation errors in v1.6.0, so I fixed them in this version.

Changelog of v1.6.0:

Hello!

I'm so happy to finally be able to publish this update! It required a lot of work. What has been added in it? A marketplace from which users can easily install syntax highlighting and addons. Addons are downloaded from the SkEditor+ Marketplace repository, so to submit an addon, you need to open a pull request.

Changes:

• Added marketplace
  • Syntax highlighting now has a dedicated folder - SkEditor Plus\Syntax Highlighting.
  • It is now possible to have multiple syntax highlightings in the folder, so you can choose a highlighting in the settings.
  • Fixed #64, #63, #61, and #57
  • Slightly optimized code completion
  • Now the user settings are saved to a file in the AppData folder, which means they won't reset after each update

And... that's actually it. It's a bit ironic, a big update and such a small changelog. The thing is, the marketplace was a really advanced thing to do - but I don't regret doing it. I think it will be tremendously useful.