Skip to content
This repository has been archived by the owner on Dec 10, 2023. It is now read-only.

v1.5.2 - small update

Compare
Choose a tag to compare
@NotroDev NotroDev released this 04 Apr 19:19
· 64 commits to main since this release
75651b9

Hey there!

Sorry for not updating for such a long time. I've been busy with some new projects that I'm working on. This update isn't a major one, but it includes the first version of "Code Structures" or "Code Trees" (which must be unlocked as a separate addon, just like the projects).

I had planned to make some other changes and additions, but I wanted to release this update already. It's possible that there will be another few-week break after this, I'm not sure yet, we'll see.

Also, sorry for not having anything special for April Fools' Day... I'm planning to add some surprises for upcoming holidays, but that's a lower priority.

Changes:

• Added code structure
  • When the user uses "Open Folder," if the addon to unlock projects isn't installed, they'll be informed of this.
  • Every add-on now needs to set the ApiVersion field. It's an integer that stores the version of the SkEditor+ API that the add-on was created for. If there's an add-on error, the program will notify the user that the add-on was created for a different version if that's the case.
  • Added functions GetApiVersion() and IsAddonInstalled(string name) to the API
  • The "Replace Spaces with Tabs" Quick Edit should no longer crash, but for now, it only works when the user uses the "4 spaces = 1 tab" format. In the future, I'll add the option to set a different amount.
  • Added better event system in API
  • Fixed #55

And that's it, I guess. I have manyyyyy things planned that I'll be working on. See ya!