Skip to content
This repository has been archived by the owner on Dec 10, 2023. It is now read-only.

v1.4.4 - small update

Compare
Choose a tag to compare
@NotroDev NotroDev released this 25 Feb 20:15
· 74 commits to main since this release

Hi!

Unfortunately, in this update I didn't add code completion, projects or anything important at all... But I wanted to release it, so here it is.
What's new?

• I added icons to buttons in the menu.
  • There is now an "Addons" tab in the settings where you can open the addons folder, view the list of add-ons, and read information about them.
  • Addons now have 4 properties that need to be set: name, author, version, and description.
  • After changing the language, new files still had names from the old language, and it only changed after restarting. Now it changes immediately.
  • Speaking of languages, Turkish (made by @erenkarakal in #45) and Russian (made by @envizar in #46) have been added - thanks!
  • Avast, me hearty! I added somethin' else to me program, but I can't for the life of me remember what that was. Ye best be checkin' it out yerself, arrr!

Other changes

• I made a few changes in windows to make them more adaptable to longer texts in different languages.
  • I removed "Export" and "Export Configuration" from the menu because they were already disabled, and I don't plan to add them for now.
  • I turned off code completion (it was accidentally turned on in the previous version), but I'm giving an addon below to unlock it as always.
  • Previously, "Search text is empty" and "One match found" couldn't be translated. I fixed that.
  • I optimized the skUnity logo (used as an icon for Parser and Docs), reducing its file size from around 60kb to 2kb! If you were experiencing any icon freezes, the problem should now be gone!