Skip to content
This repository has been archived by the owner on Dec 10, 2023. It is now read-only.

v1.4.3 - small update

Compare
Choose a tag to compare
@NotroDev NotroDev released this 18 Feb 20:02
· 82 commits to main since this release

Damn! Looks like the auto updater introduced in v1.4.2 isn't working. I'm so sorry about that! It's pretty crucial, so I'll likely update this version by manually replacing the files tomorrow.
Fixed! It was such a silly mistake... The program was looking for a release without the v prefix, but every release on GitHub has it. So all I had to do was add it... Sorry!

Hello!

Sadly, projects weren't added in this update. Sorry, I will try to add them next week.

What's new?

• I added a crash detection system that will catch any crashes and inform the user while also saving all files.
  • 3 new languages! I added French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese (Simplified Chinese was mostly done by @juzijun233 in this pull request, thanks!). However, there may be errors as I don't speak any of these languages.
  • While writing this, I remembered that I didn't turn off the autocomplete system. Heh, maybe that's a good thing? It seems to me that they're not far from their final version anyway.

Bug fixes

• Fixed #41
  • LangName thingy in language file was never used, and instead app used the file name for the language name in the settings. I fixed it now.