SkEditor

Skript Tools SkEditor v2.3.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hey! Pastebin has been added to the publish menu in this update!

Changes/fixes:
  • Added Pastebin to publish window
  • Fixed tab context menu appearing when user right-clicked tab and closed it
  • Added some functions to SkEditorAPI class
Hello!
In this update, I've added a loader for addons, so SkEditor+ finally supports them!
You can see my tutorial to know how to create one:
https://github.com/NotroDev/SkEditorPlus/wiki/Creating-addon
Bug fixes:
- In the previous version (and probably earlier) there was a bug - at the first launch, an error related to syntax highlighting files appeared. How embarrassing! Someone downloads my program and gets an error in the face even before using it... Sorry! This has been fixed.
- In some cases, using the "Replace spaces with tabs" quick edit crashed the program. This should be fixed now.
- Added 1 option to Quick Edit menu - replace "else: if:" (in two lines) with "else if:"
- All code changes made by the program (e.g. quick edits) should now be undoable (CTRL + Z)
- A small bug fix, in quick edits the option to replace spaces with tabs displayed a message with the number of spaces the user is using (small debug thing)
Hello!
I did a hotfix in v1.3.3, now "Replace spaces to tabs" also works with 2 spaces. The change was so small, that it didn't make sense to release a new official update, so I just replaced the files on GitHub.

Also, sorry for the lack of updates in January, I'm busy with a pretty large Minecraft project. Maybe soon I will dedicate a few days to SkEditor+.
Happy new year!
Only one fix in this build, I think.
Quick edit "spaces to tabs" was replacing only the first 4 spaces to tab. Now, it replaces every space.
- Fixed crash when using AutoSave option
- Added AutoSave option to Options window (it should be there before)