SkEditor

Skript Tools SkEditor v2.3.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

SkEditor.png

SkEditor

SkEditor is an app for editing Skript files.​

vdbo28i.png

The program includes:

• Built-in, pretty syntax highlighting •

• Visual GUI generator •

qhucav9.png

• Menu for publishing the code on pastebin.com, skUnity Parser or code.skript.pl •
ZTZbc7S.png

• Customizing the program for yourself in the settings •
hjcJEQZ.png

• Marketplace for addons, syntax highlightings and themes •
gTAb1k2.png

• Ability to change almost any color in the program using a theme •
BMDTW4w.png

• The official Analyzer addon in the Marketplace, which adds the ability to analyze scripts quickly and without internet access •
jtxJDRP.png

• API for addons •

• Possibility to translate the program •

• And more! •​
Author
Notro
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.75 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest updates

1. v2.3.1 - hot fix update

Hi! The previous update had a critical bug - the app would crash when opening an image if the...
  2. v2.3.0 - small March update

Hello! I thought there wouldn't be an update in March. But still, I worked on it for a bit and...
  3. v2.2.0 - big February update

Hello! It's been quite a while since the last update, but in return, this update is pretty big...

Latest reviews

I am not experienced in skript past simple commands, but just doing what I do, this is amazing.
Some parts are a little buggy, but that comes with a tool this new. Overall pretty good experience!
Notro
Notro
Hi, thanks for the review!
Could you report the bugs on the Discord server or create a GitHub issue?
Great Programm + great support on github great for every starter and for novices and an addon system for the code edtior is also intigrated!
Notro
Notro
Thanks!
I'm recommended that application of everyone scripting on skript