1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script SkEco 2.1.1

A simple yet effective vault economy Skript for your server.

1. Update 2.1.1 [Yaml Time - Small Fixes]

ShaneBee
    FIXED:
    - Apparently this whole time the BalTop command was broken and did not update properly, this has been fixed.
    joshwenke likes this.
  2. Update 2.1 [Yaml Time v.2]

ShaneBee
    CHANGED:
    - Player data is now saved in a yaml file vs. variables

ADDED:
    - config.yml and playerdata.yml in "plugins/SkEco/"
    - Dependancy - Skript-Yaml
    - Auto-Converter, will convert your player's balances from the variable file to the new yaml file.

REMOVED:
    - /eco convert command has been removed, this will be used in another update to convert players balances from variables to the new yaml file.
    - Removed player's balances from the variable file.

NOTES:
    - I...
    Dabriel likes this.
  3. Update 2.0 [Yaml Time]

ShaneBee
    CHANGED:
    - Config has now been moved to a yaml config. This will make it easier to update SkEco and not have to keep changing your options.

ADDED:
    - config.yml and playerdata.yml in "plugins/SkEco/"
    - Dependancy - Skript-Yaml

REMOVED:
    - /eco convert command has been removed, this will be used in another update to convert players balances from variables to the new yaml file.

NOTES:
    - This is stage one in updating to Yaml file storage. Right now this system just...
  4. Update 1.3 [Console Message]

ShaneBee
    ADDED:
    - Added messages to the player when staff/console sends money to the player (ex: "Console added $10 to your account")
    - Added config option for these messages (Default is true)
  5. Update 1.2 [A few changes]

ShaneBee
    CHANGED:
    - Was suggested by server people in the community to use Reqn for version checks vs SkQuery... I Reqn this is a good idea :emoji_wink: (You will now need Reqn, but you can remove SkQuery if you do not need it)
    - Version checker now checks GitHub page rather than PasteBin... come on PasteBin... GIT outta here

REMOVED:
    - Removed SkQuery as a dependancy
    - Removed TuSke as a dependancy [Thank you DONUT for the help with this one]

ADDED:
    - Added an option to change...
  6. Update 1.1.2 [BalTop Efficiency]

ShaneBee
    CHANGED:

- It was brought to my attention that the previous way the baltop function was written, if many players ran the command in quick succession it could cause the server to lag and/or crash.
    - Re-wrote the code to fix this issue. The top balances are then run and saved for 5 minutes. Meaning the baltop will only be able to refresh every 5 minutes.
  7. Update 1.1.1 [BalTop RE-Update]

ShaneBee
    CHANGED:

- Did a small change that takes out Skellett as a dependancy.
  8. Update 1.1 [BalTop Update]

ShaneBee
    CHANGED:

- With the help of @TeAm6_AZLIK SkEco now has a new balance top system. The old system you could only see the top 10, but Team6 wrote a new system for me. You can see all the top balances, very similar to how essentials baltop works.
    IMPORTANT: Skellett is now required for this update!
    TeAm6_AZLIK likes this.
  9. Update 1.0.1 [Teeny Tiny Change]

ShaneBee
    CHANGED:

- As suggested by Snow-Pyon, I have set the load/version check to load asynchronously