- Player data is now saved in a yaml file vs. variables
- config.yml and playerdata.yml in "plugins/SkEco/"
- Dependancy - Skript-Yaml
- Auto-Converter, will convert your player's balances from the variable file to the new yaml file.
- /eco convert command has been removed, this will be used in another update to convert players balances from variables to the new yaml file.
- Removed player's balances from the variable file.
- I HIGHLY recommend backing up your variables file before using this. The system will automatically convert your player's balances from variables to the yaml file, but you know, just in case of emergency.
- I haven't had a chance to test this a lot, since I'm alone on my test server, but if you find bugs please report them.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script SkEco 2.1.2
A simple yet effective vault economy Skript for your server.