1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script SkEco 1.3

A simple yet effective vault economy Skript for your server.

1. ShaneBee
    Supported Minecraft Versions:
    [​IMG]
    Looking to ditch Essentials, but still need an economy plugin? Well look no further... it's right here!

This simple yet effective economy plugin, will run all your economy needs. Unlike other Skript based economy plugins, SkEco will link in with the VaultAPI and any plugins that require a Vault based economy, such as JobsReborn, ChestShop, ShopChest, AuctionHouse, GriefPrevention and many more.

SkEco requires very little setup. It will run great out of the box. But I have added a few things you can configure yourself, such as the prefix for chat messages, your starting balance for new players, the name and symbol for your currency as well as the position of your currency symbol.

[​IMG] NOTE - By default players will have no permissions, make sure to add them to your permission file

Dependencies:
    Skript
    [Tested with Bensku 2.2 Dev36]
    Reqn [For versions >=1.2]
    SkVault + Vault
    *the next 2 can be removed for versions 1.2 and above*
    SkQuery [For versions <=1.1.2]
    TuSKe [Pikachu Patch] [For versions <=1.1.2]

Tested Spigot Versions:
    I haven't tried this on any older versions of Spigot. It most likely will run, but it will highly depend on whether or not the version can run SkVault.

Player Commands:
    /bal - Player's can check their balance
    /bal <player> - Check another player's balance
    /baltop - Shows the top balances of players
    /pay <player> <amount> - Pay money to another player from your account

Admin Commands:
    /eco - Shows the admin eco options
    /eco reset <player> - Resets a players balance to the preset starting balance
    /eco set <player> <amount> - Set's a players balance
    /eco add/give <player> <amount> - Add money to a player's balance
    /eco remove/take <player> <amount> - Remove money from a player's balance
    /eco convert <economy plugin> - Convert your player's balances from your old economy plugin to your new one. Currently only set up with essentials. I can add more upon request.
    /eco version - Show's the current version you are running, and if an update is available

Permissions:
    eco.bal - Player can check their own balance
    eco.bal.other - Player can check balance of another player
    eco.baltop - Player can see top 10 balance of players
    eco.pay - Player can pay money to another player
    eco.admin - Player can set/reset/add/remove to/from balance of other players
    eco.* - Player can use ALL SkEco commands

Installation:
    1) Install Skript on your server if you haven't already.
    2) Install all dependencies as per plugin instructions.
    3) Place Skript into the scripts folder under plugins/Skript/scripts
    4) Restart server or run /skript reload all
    5) Give player's the appropriate permissions

Economy Conversion:
    If you are currently using essentials, simply run the command /eco convert essentials ... it will run on the console, and you can see the progress in the console.
    If you are using any other economy plugin, you will have to do the conversion using vaults command /vault-convert <your eco plugin here> skeco ... if it doesn't work, it will tell you the exact name of your economy plugin to put in.

Reviews:
    Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.

Terms of Service:
    See LICENSE

Support:
    Please use the discussion area for support, I will do my best to help.
    I also have a private DISCORD channel for my Skripts.
    [​IMG]
    Feel free to donate if you would like :emoji_slight_smile: Any support helps out
    [​IMG]

Images

1. image.png

Recent Reviews

1. iDarkyy
    iDarkyy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    The resource is indeed nice, but has a misleading part of the description and could've been optimized.
    You're saying it links with any plugin using vault, while vault does it and not this script. Messages could've been more customizablr by not modifying the script itself.
    1. ShaneBee
      Author's Response
      #1 Now you are just personally attacking me. You know I dont get along with you on the discord, but it is no means to take it out on my projects on this website.
      #2 Im not sure why you are claiming this misleading. This skript WILL indeed work with any plugin that requires a vault enabled economy, and that is thanks to Donut for creating SkVault.
      Other Skript's can not work along side economy based plugins like chest shop, because vault doesn't communicate with skript. Donut made a hook, and I have written this skript to work with the VaultAPI. If a plugin such as chest shop or jobs needs to send or take money from an economy, SkEco can do just that.

So stop attacking me for no reason!
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Support skUnity

The staff team works very hard to make sure the community is running its best. This means constantly performing upgrades to systems and other features. This does cost a bit of money to keep doing. Donating to skUnity would allow the server to keep running smoothly for years to come!

Support Us!
  • Join our Discord

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.