SkCreator | GUIS | Events | Commands | Messages | Broadcasts | & MUCH MORE TO COME!

Skript Tools SkCreator | GUIS | Events | Commands | Messages | Broadcasts | & MUCH MORE TO COME! Beta-v0.0.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Works awesome!

The catch is its super usefull as i wanted to make an free op server where people can do things as creating skripts

This is the awesome skript for minecraft!

5/5
D
DerpyTurtlez
Thanks, i gotta work on updating this though.

( I don't know when. but im glad you're enjoying it! )
This particular first beta lays a nice foundation for what the creator is trying to go for. It's really Skript with in-game commands. There are some trouble points however:

* With each command the setup of arguments (When to put the file name for example) can be in a completely different spot, which can be very confusing.
* In my testing about 50% of the features worked correctly, I could easily set a personalized join and leave message for example. Other features had trouble being made and code didn't seem to recognize the recently created file while being existing and being spelled correctly. This might be my version however (1.11). For this reason I feel like 1.11 or any other version than 1.18 are not supported at the moment.

To end with a positive, if this code gets developed further this can be a really good first step for people who dont know anything about coding yet and want to start with it and/or just simply experience making something.
D
DerpyTurtlez
we talked about this, I told you its 1.18.1 - 1.18 supported only, I dont know why the versions wont show on here but it is what it is so i manually added it.

First off you're running 1.11 which is outdated and gets 0 support with in Skript in general....

I always recommend the latest version for scripts and plugins because it opens up compatibility with other new features.

Please consider using 1.18.1 or 1.18!!!