- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13, 1.14, 1.15IMPORTANT:
SkBoard is now deprecated and has been merged into SkBee. Please use that instead... SkBoard will no longer be updated and will be removed in the future.
SkBoard is a simple, non-flickering scoreboard. It's the easiest Skript scoreboard addon you will EVER use! I mean it. NO.... seriously!
Things You Can Do:
- Set the title of your scoreboard (well, I should hope so)
- Set/delete lines on the scoreboard (without this, your scoreboard would be pretty boring)
- Clear a scoreboard (Cause sometimes, you just don't want or need one)
- Toggle a scoreboard (SAY WHATT??? Yep, thats right, you can easily toggle a board on or off)
- Check if a scoreboard is on (I mean... thats pretty cool)
Thats it... I told you it was that simple!
The syntaxes seriously couldn't not be any easier.
- Skript (dur) - Tested and supported on bensku's fork!!!
- Spigot/Paper 1.13+ (1.12.2 and below will NOT be supported, ever, never ever ever!!!... upgrade already)
Check out the docs:
Source code is available on the GitHub repo.
Please post all issues you may have on the GitHub Issue Tracker
made in Canada
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon SkBoard (Deprecated) 1.0.2
A simple, non-flickering scoreboard!