• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FIXED:
- Fixed a bug when loading on < 1.17
- Change World Create Option expression (“seed” -> “world seed”) to fix a conflict issue with Skript
ADDED:
- Added support for 1.17 structures
- Added support for 1.17 particles
- Added functions for dustTransition and Vibration particle options

FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with custom nbt compounds when printing to string
- Fixed an issue if a structure failed to paste the proceeding code would not execute
CHANGED:
- dropped legacy server (1.12.2 and below) support
- updated NBT for MC 1.17

REMOVED:
- removed 'reduce debug' effect (too hard to keep up-to-date)

NOTES:
- SkBee no longer supports 1.12.2 and below. This is due to the amount of messy code to try keep this plugin working across 2 very different APIs. IF you require 1.12.2 or below support, please consider using SkBee 1.10.x
- Structure support does not currently work for MC 1.17. This is not a bug, I am just waiting on the structure API to be updated (I have no ETA for this).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
SkBee 1.10.x will be the last version to support legacy console versions (ie: 1.8.x - 1.12.x)
Due to the many issues I have had to fix revolving around legacy servers, I find this too hard to continue offering legacy support.
Come 1.11 ... SkBee will strictly support MC 1.13+
That said, if you are using a legacy server version, please ensure to report any bugs you find ASAP so they can be fixed before I move onto SkBee 1.11

Changelog:
See GitHub for changelog.
Reactions: C_Corp2002
IMPORTANT NOTE:
SkBee 1.10.x will be the last version to support legacy console versions (ie: 1.8.x - 1.12.x)
Due to the many issues I have had to fix revolving around legacy servers, I find this too hard to continue offering legacy support.
Come 1.11 ... SkBee will strictly support MC 1.13+
That said, if you are using a legacy server version, please ensure to report any bugs you find ASAP so they can be fixed before I move onto SkBee 1.11

Changelog:
See GitHub for changelog.
This update brings a bunch of new things, and a few fixes. That in mind, I have tested as much as I can, but please report any bugs you may find.

FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with sending components on legacy servers
- Fixed an issue with NBT and some items not returning an item
- Fixed an issue with book pages on legacy versions
- Fixed an issue with blocks of bounds throwing a null error
- Fixed an issue with text components not formatting HEX colours

ADDED:
- Added support for all args in tab complete event
- Added support for setting NBT tags to booleans (will be converted internally to a byte)
- Added an effect for opening/closing containers (chests/barrels/shulker boxes)
- Added ‘Minecraft tags’ (for more info, see WIKI)
- Added ‘material choices’ which can be used in recipes (for more info, see WIKI)
- Added support for ‘material choices’ in recipes, thus allowing to set an ingredient to a choice of items. (Ex: an ingredient can allow for all planks)
- Added support for NBT on all blocks (this is a semi-hacky method, use with caution) (for more info, see WIKI)
- Added support for NBT tag types, thus allowing to specify what type you would like the tag to be set as (ex: let’s you distinguish if a tag should be set as an int, byte, short, etc)

CHANGED:
- Changed a bunch of stuff with how NBT is set. This is all internal, but will help reduce the amount of code you will need to write. You will be able to directly set custom tags of blocks/entities, without having to get the compound, manipulate it, then set it back.
This update is a bit small, but it brings a big new particle system that will hopefully be easier to handle than Skript's particle system.

See GitHub for full changelog
This update brings a few bug fixes, some small changes, a couple new features.
Please see GitHub for changelog.