• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with structures being limited to 32x32x32
- Fixed an issue with creating a new full bound and the location variables being manipulated

CHANGED:
- Added some missing things in the lang file
- Added support for more patterns in scoreboard lines/title
CHANGED:
- Changed the API for NBT-API to official NBT-API (its literally the same thing just not my fork)
- Updated the StructureBlockLib for full support of 1.16.4 (StructureBlockLib did a major change to their API, so I'm hoping everything still works as intended.. I did light testing and it seems ok)
CHANGED:
- Added temporary support for 1.16.4 NBT. (Due to the NBT-API not yet updated, I had to manually update a fork myself. This has not been fully tested. Small testing shows NBT appears to be working, but please test fully before using on a production server ... at this time, please do not report NBT related bugs.. I will be updating the official NBT-API when it is available)

NOTE:
- Im well aware that structures are not working on 1.16.4 yet. They will work as soon as the structure API for 1.16.4 is available.
FIXED:
- Fixed an NPE with NBT being applied to non-existent items

ADDED:
- Added a world creator system (this is semi-experimental, it is disabled by default in the SkBee config.yml. If you wish to use this feature you will need to enable it. Please use with caution) (See WIKI for more details on this system)
- Added player sheer entity event (requires Paper)
- Added entity pig zap event (requires Paper)
- Added projectile collide event (requires Paper)
- Added entity knockback event (requires Paper)
- Added an expression for victim/attacker in the knockback event
- Added xp orb merge event (requires Paper)
- Added player pickup xp event (requires Paper)
- Added player elytra boost event (requires Paper)
- Added a text component click event for changing book pages
- Added an expression for getting/setting book pages (See WIKI for more info)

CHANGED:
- Changed the syntax for the knowledge book expression due to clashing with other syntaxes
CHANGED:
- Better handling of translation components for items
- Changed boards to re-load boards if the server is reloaded

FIXED:
- Fixed an issue where tab args would stop the completions
- Fixed an issue where attempting to load a structure at a null location would throw a console error
- Fixed an issue where getting NBT from a “dead” entity would return null
- Fixed an issue with hidden flags on older versions of Skript throwing errors
FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with clearing tab completions in console when no command is present

ADDED:
- Added support for custom NBT on entities and blocks (tile entities) [This is done in a different manner, please see WIKI] (NOTE: This is only available on 1.14+)
Reactions: Diclo
FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with set block with nbt missing item types
- Fixed some issues with line splits in scoreboards
- Fixed an issue with NBT compounds from non-tile entity blocks

ADDED:
- Added an expression for Entity Visibility. (Available for 1.15+ for item frames, and 1.16.3+ for all other living entities)
- Added an effect to apply bonemeal to a block (Available I believe on 1.16.2+)
- Added some tab complete syntaxes, see WIKI

CHANGED:
- Changed scoreboards, so the toggle option will show the players old scoreboard when toggled off (useful when using other plugins with scoreboards
WARNING - This is a fairly large update. Please make sure to backup any important data before updating to this version of SkBee. If you find a major issue, please report it, and possibly downgrade to the previous version of SkBee until the issue is resolved.

ADDED:
- Added an NBT Compound type (see WIKI)
- Added an expression to create NBT compounds from entities, items, blocks (tile entities), strings and files
- Added an expression for “pretty NBT” (this is the same as using vanilla Minecraft’s `/data` command)

FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with the spawn with NBT effect failing on legacy server versions

CHANGED:
- Changed tag expression to support setting/deleting tags from NBT compounds
- Changed many NBT expressions/effects to support NBT compounds

NOTE:
- Due to how NBT tag types are handled, the NBT API, and mashing this all together with Skript, some tag types may get set weird. I have tried my best to automate this process as much as possible, but do please keep an eye on how tag types are handled and report any issues found.
FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with structures pasting structure voids
- Fixed an issue with tag of expression throwing an error when NBT is null

CHANGED:
- Changed file NBT to support `.nbt` files

ADDED:
- Added an expression to get a UUID as an int array or least/most bits (used for NBT strings)
- Added an effect to open a sign’s GUI to the player, allowing them to edit a sign
FIXED:
- Fixed an issue with item variables not working in hover events

CHANGED:
- Scoreboards now support 128char lines (in 1.13+)
- Scoreboard lines now support text components

ADDED:
- Added support for legacy scoreboards (32char lines each)
- Added support for translatable text components
- Added an expression for formatting text components