• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.18
  2. 1.19
  3. 1.20
HcpT1M1.png

SkBee is a Skript addon which brings a whole bunch of new elements to your Skript experience.
This add-on adds many more syntaxes, to help make your server the best it can be.

Elements:
This is only a small list of the many things included:
- NBT elements such as get/set NBT of items, blocks (tile entities) and entities
- ScoreBoards super duper simple anti-flicker scoreboards
- Recipes add custom recipes and remove vanilla recipes
- BlockData get/set block data with ease
- Structures use vanilla Minecraft's structure system for saving/pasting structures in your world
- WorldCreator allows you to create custom worlds, similarly to how multiverse does. (Check out Death_Source's example script to see it in action)
- BossBar allows you to create custom BossBars for your server.
- Advancements allows you to do some very mild stuff but if you want a better advancement experience check out Skript-Advancements by HotPocket

Requirements:

- Skript(dur) - Supported on bensku's fork (tested on 2.6) [Certain elements may work on other versions of Skript, such as older versions, but these versions of Skript are NOT supported by SkBee. So they may work, but I will not fix issues that are present on older versions and not present on Bensku's fork]
- Spigot/Paper - Different elements require different versions of Spigot/Paper (SkBee only supports the latest 3 major Minecraft versions. So right now, only 1.18.2+ is supported ... for outdated legacy server versions please see the OUTDATED tab on GitHub)
- Java 17+

Support:

- You can usually find someone to help you on the skUnity Discord.
- For bugs/issues please post on the GitHub Issue Tracker
- DO NOT pm me for support, these will be ignored.
- DO NOT use reviews for support, these will be ignored.

Users:
lCxuBSu.png

Wiki:
- SkBee's WIKI has a decent amount of information regarding some of the more complicated syntaxes (ie: Recipes)

Docs:

Reviews:
- While I do appreciate all reviews, please keep your review focused on the plugin.
- DO NOT use reviews for support. These will be ignored.

made in Canada
Author
ShaneBee
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 17 ratings

More resources from ShaneBee

Latest updates

1. The Next Big One [3.3.0]

Please read the GitHub changelog, this is a fairly large update.
  2. Small Fix [3.2.1]

Please see GitHub changelog for all changes
  3. The Something Update [3.2.0]

Please read GitHub changelog for all changes

Latest reviews

This is the best addon I've ever used. ShaneBee is honestly an extremely talented developer and his wiki covers so much, it's crazy how much you can do with this plugin paired with Skript. Honestly, on many occasions, hard to live without. My fave addon by far. 5 stahs
Only addon ever needed if you want to literally do anything cool. Skream too.
-----------------------------------
Best skript addon
-----------------------------------
Best Addon ever and best addon developer ever, super kind and helps when needed!
This is a really useful addon! I've been using this for a while and this addon helped me make my Skripts more efficient.
Essential Skript addon for everyone. It's like the idea of Umbaska (back in like 2013) combined with actually working perfectly.
Essential addon for skript and I am still using it. I hope you find the time to at least fix / upgrade the addon when a new minecraft version came out! :-)
One of the most essential addon to have with skript, the big updates are always good, Thanks ! (and thanks for the world update, it's been a while since I was looking for an update of Kosmos but nothing for 3 months)
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you kindly for the nice review. Im glad to see people are liking it and finding it useful.
As for the world stuff, its kinda basic right now, but I do hope to add to it more over time. I just wanted to get the basic start out
I love this Skript Addon, i think its the best Skript addon.
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you, I appreciate it :)
I have been using multiple features of SkBee for a long time, most notably the NBTs and structures, and they helped me make my scripts more efficient. Thank you for the consistent updates! <3
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you for the nice review. Im glad to see this addon has helped you out :)