- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
[insert a wonderful logo here]
This script allows you to store your items in a non-virtual backpack! It's great for hardcore servers that just want to give player's more slots, but without making them unstealable! Every backpack can be traded, stole and sold!
• Pure NBT: everything stored in the backpack is saved in the item's NBT, so no database is required.
• Customizable: you can change the backpack's default item, name, lore, and everything in the config inside the script.
• Buy backpacks in a easy way: you can simply buy a backpack by using '/backpack buy [rows number | 1-6]'. For example, if you want a 3 rows backpack, just use '/backpack buy 3'. The cost for each size is customizable in the config!
• Like a normal item: backpacks are like normal items, they drop, can be sold, traded, and everything else you can think!
• Lightweight: there is no external database, and the entire code is optimized. The loops are up to 4 lines long!
• Bensku's Skript in any version after 2.2 dev17.
https://github.com/TheBukor/SkStuff or click here if you don't want to compile
• 1.8 up to 1.11.2 - basically, any version that works with Bensku's Skript and skStuff.
• None until now - please, if you use this script, report the bugs as soon as possible, so I'll be able to fix them in the next version. Thank you!
• What about suggesting some?
COMMANDS, PERMISSIONS & CONFIG:
o) /backpack get [rows number | 1-6] - gives yourself a backpack with any amount of rows.
o) /backpack buy [rows number | 1-6] - buys a backpack with any amount of rows.
o) /backpack - shows the script's credits.
Permission: backpack.commando) backpack.command - gives access to the '/backpack' and '/backpack buy' commands.
o) backpack.admin - gives access to the '/backpack get' command.
o) backpack.use - allows a user to open a backpack.Code (Text):
- # The DEFAULT name of the backpack item.
- # It can be change if you shift + rightclick the backpack.
- backpack.name : &dBackpack
- # Lore of the backpack item. New lines can be specified by using '||'.
- backpack.lore : &7Use an anvil to customize||&7your amazing backpack!
- # Item to be used as backpack.
- # You can use anything, blocks won't be placed.
- backpack.item : chest
- # Name of inventory that opens when you open a backpack, to detect if it's a backpack and save it.
- # More than 30 characters in the name of the inventory will cause a crash.
- backpack.inventoryname : Backpack
- # The sound when the backpack opens & closes.
- # Under the sound is the pitch, that sets how 'acute' is the sound (bigger numbers means more acute sounds).
- # The list of sounds can be found here: http://www.theredengineer.com/1.9-playsound-list.html
- backpack.sound.open : entity horse armor
- backpack.sound.open.pitch : 1
- backpack.sound.close : entity horse armor
- backpack.sound.close.pitch : 2
- # These are the backpack prices.
- # Set a different price for each size.
- # Use the following example:
- # 500-1500-3000-4000-7000-10000 | Meaning $500 for 1 row, $1500 for 2 rows, $3000 for 3 rows... up to six.
- # Remember that you will need VAULT installed.
- # You can still sell the backpacks using plugins like ChestShop, and craftings with https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/custom-recipes.11440/.
- backpack.buy.eachsize : 500-1500-3000-4000-7000-10000
- Code (Text):
- # Messages
- # If you want to add a default translation, please PM me on skUnity! (user: EWS)
- # This message shows up when you use "/backpack (buy|pucharse) [rows number | 1-6]" wrongly.
- # Default: "&7Usage: /backpack (buy|pucharse) [rows number | 1-6]."
- backpack.msgs.buy.wrongly: "&7Usage: /backpack (buy|pucharse) [rows number | 1-6]."
- # This message shows up when you misconfigurate the prices in the script and tries do buy something.
- # Default: "&7An error occured, please contact an admin and tell him that the 'backpacks' plugin is misconfigurated."
- backpack.msgs.buy.misconfig: "&7An error occured, please contact an admin and tell him that the 'backpacks' plugin is misconfigurated."
- # This message is the separator (lines added before and after a message).
- # Default: "&m-|--&3&m------&f&m--------------------------------&3&m------&f&m--|-"
- backpack.msgs.separator: "&m-|--&3&m------&f&m--------------------------------&3&m------&f&m--|-"
- # These messages below show up when you don't have enough money to buy a backpack.
- # The third message has only colors separated by commas, because it'll tell you all the prices in 6 lines (one for each price).
- # Default line 01: "&3You don't have enough money to buy this backpack."
- # Default line 02: "&3Take a look at the sizes and prices below:"
- # Default line 03: "3,f,7"
- backpack.msgs.buy.nomoney.1: "&3You don't have enough money to buy this backpack."
- backpack.msgs.buy.nomoney.2: "&3Take a look at the sizes and prices below:"
- backpack.msgs.buy.nomoney.colors: "3,f,7"
- # This message shows up when you successfuly buy or get (admin) a backpack.
- # Default: "&7You bought a backpack with &3%arg 2% rows&7!"
- backpacks.msgs.buy.success: "&7You bought a backpack with &3%arg 2% rows&7!"
- # This message shows up when you use "/backpack get [rows number | 1-6]" wrongly.
- # Default: "&7Usage: /backpack get [rows number | 1-6]."
- backpacks.msgs.get.wrongly: "&7Usage: /backpack get [rows number | 1-6]."
- # This message shows up when you don't have permission to use the command.
- # Default: "&7You are &4not &3cool enough &7to use this."
- backpacks.msgs.noperm: "&7You are &4not &3cool enough &7to use this."
- # This message shows up when you stack 2 or more backpacks and the script blocks it.
- # Default: "&7How did you manage to stack &32 backpacks&7?"
- backpack.msgs.abuse.stack: "&7How did you manage to stack &32 backpacks&7?"
Before reporting errors, make sure you have all the dependencies and their right versions. Bensku's Skript is needed and no other version of Skript will work with this resource.
I hope you enjoy it.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script skBackpacks NBT | A better way to store your stuff! 3.3 release
Store your items in a non-virtual backpack!
- Even more bugs! Yeey! May 21, 2017
- Fixing a bug added in this version May 6, 2017
- Fixed item repair bug & easier message translation May 6, 2017